Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pup-Date: Pics & Vids

Here are some more pictures of the pups in their new exercise pen while we worked on building them a new puppy palace (more pics of that tomorrow).

In this pic above, you have Bruno (orange) standing in the middle. I can't tell who the others are (sorry Macy).
This one is just a big group of all eleven of them looking at the camera.
Here you little Pinky pushing her head out trying to escape.
In this one, Lemon is licking the pen while the others crowd around.
Here you have another close up with Violet in the center, but because I can't see their collars, I don't know who the others are.

Now, for some videos:


Pinky & Violet both want to see how the pen tastes. They both might be going to good homes in Kentucky.

Here, Pinky looks so sweet, and then she attacks!

Here's a quiet video of them all playing.

These last two are from last weekend when our friend Meg was visiting. You'll hear her in the background of the first video.

Josh is warming up his howling voice...he's going to make a great city dog that all the neighbors will love...Good luck Matt & Chelsea. ;)

This is by far my favorite video. I wanted to capture the growling, and then show you how playful she was being. Oh, and by the way, I think this was Pinky before we got the collar on her. Just remember Macy, she was playing. ;)

Enjoy, and I promise to post some pictures and video from their new pen tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that ferrocious was pinky. That's hysterical. Thanks for all the comments, you know you were reading my mind, I was like...now who is this?? And then you told me. Awesome! It's so easy to become addicted to these puppies and especially when you feed my addiction so nicely! Thank you a million times over! I love them all. Can't get enough!