Saturday, July 4, 2009

Introducing...


lemon

peachbruno

not josh

clancy

magellan

josh

sayid

lime

violet

pinky

Cassidy here. I just wanted to update you all with a formal meeting of each of our pups. We've posted the names and why they have them, videos, and random pictures...but it's time to meet each one.
I've been wanting to get portraits of each puppy for a while, so yesterday Justin, Whitney & I put these little guys into a kiddy pool for the first time and cleaned them up so they would be ready for their first professional photo shoot...they all did so well.

Also, today marks a very important day for these little ones...they are officially 1 month old! We have had the very best time taking care of them and playing with them...I can't believe it's been a month!
Justin is leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks for a Journalism Fellowship...he has also been the primary care-taker of them. Needless to say, I don't know what I am going to do without him here. He goes out multiple times a day (while I am working away in the office) and holds them, cleans up and makes sure they are all fed. So the next two weeks are going to be quite a challenge for me, I mean, come on...there are 11 of them! More so, I am sad that when he gets back they will be about ready to head off to their new homes. He loves playing with them, and it's going to be sad when they all head off, especially since he'll be missing 2 weeks with them.
That brings me to my next point...
If anyone wants to be put on the list for a possible home, please email me...we have some great homes lined up, but they all don't have places just yet. They will be ready to head out the last week of July...so if you are puppy ready...let me know!
*you can email your preference, but we can't guarantee that's who you will get...but trust me, they are all absolutely wonderful!

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July...and I promise to *try* and update often!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks so much!! Safe travels to Justin!

Laura said...

which one is Macy getting? I think I {heart} Violet the most...or maybe Pinky

Cassidy Dawn said...

I think Macy is getting Pinky...and Violet is moving to Ky too...she'll be living with Macy's friend!
You must have been drawn to them because they are going to be bluegrass pups ;)