Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 new videos!

Just wanted to share a couple videos that I took today. They are all doing so well...and growing fast! I think they entered the "play phase" in full force today - they're soo cute!
We only have 3 more that haven't been placed with homes just yet...so if you want on the list, please let me know...blog readers get priority :)
(we are finding homes for Lemon, Not Josh & Bruno...)

we miss you Justin! from Justin & Cassidy on Vimeo.



we travel in packs from Justin & Cassidy on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Laura said...

love it! so sweet!

Unknown said...

so cute!! can't wait to get my little girl. Got your text but had no email or phone service while up there. :( We'll chat soon. Who knows I might be back up tomorrow to visit I'm about to die to see her again.