Saturday, July 26, 2008

LOST Obsession












So if you don't know, Cassidy and I are extremely obsessed with the tv show LOST.  It all started back in college when my roommate Seth got me addicted during season 3, and this past winter/spring, I got Cassidy addicted during season 4. I wanted to get caught up on the previous seasons that I had missed, so I started watching the HD streaming feeds of season 1 at ABC.com, but that got difficult and tedious for both of us to watch from the laptop.  When my birthday came around in June, Cassidy's parents bought me season 1, and we have since purchased seasons 2 and 3 because we found good prices for them.  

We started watching season 1 back in June before we moved and finished the season around the end of the month.  Around the first of July, we began watching season 2, and have since flown through it, finishing up last night.  The reason we have gone through them so fast is that we only have antenna reception on the tv here at Swartz Farm, so we got in the habit of watching anywhere a few episodes a night.  We have decided to cut back as we watch season 3 so that we can fully digest what is going on in the show.  We'll probably start watching the next season tomorrow because season 4 is released on DVD on October 28.

Anyways, if you like LOST, let us know-and if you have any theories, I'd like to hear them.

No comments: