Wednesday, July 16, 2008

iPods, iMacs, & Minis - oh my!

So cassidy and I are currently sitting in the most amazing Kroger we have ever seen. Not only does it have its own stand alone Starbucks, but it also has big comfy leather chairs in the magazine aisle so that you can sit and read, watch tv, or email from you wireless device using their free wifi. Where is this wonderous grocery store , equiped with its own wine cellar and copious amonts of free samples? Well, look no further than Dublin, Ohio. We're up here getting Chelsea's Mini Cooper its regular tune up. We have a 2 hour wait, so we thought we'd hang out here.

If you've read Cassidy's blog (http://www.cassidydawn.com/) recently, you know that we have been gearing up to buy an iMac to replace our dead laptops from our college years. Well, we bit the bullet last Friday and bought it. Because we used my education discount, we also got a free iPod touch and printer. The printer and iPod arrived yesterday, and so I have am able to post this from the afor mentioned Kroger. The iMac will arrive this weekend, and then we'll be really rolling.

Well, I think we're going to move on now. Maybe we'll get more free bread before we leave - it's really good!

Sent from iPod on behalf of Justin Drummond.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

That Kroger is 1.33 miles from my house! You could have totally been hanging out in my house! Next time you are up, you must call me.

Justin Drummond said...

Really, Cassidy is so upset that she could have been playing Ellie during that time. Oh well, hopefully I'll get to you soon.