Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Price Increases

So I know I haven't posted in a long time, so I'll give you a quick update on my teaching job.  I love it.  Things are going much better than last year; I don't feel like a Mac truck has plowed me over at the end of the day for starters.  I've also taken a lot from the hellacious year I had in Maysville, so my class runs much more smoothly.  I guess it's true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Anyways, moving on to the Pepsi logo to the left of the text.  I went to a convenience store today to buy a pop, and had my $1.50 ready when I pulled up to the drive-thru.  I the clerk then informed me that the price had gone up to $1.60.  Now, I'm not upset, I was just shocked because I remember  when you could get if for a dollar.  The other thing that shocked was the fact that I hadn't thought that the price had gone up to $1.50 all that long ago.  I think I was paying around $1.20 to $1.30 last spring in Maysville.  Anyways, have your dimes ready the next time you go to buy a Pepsi product.

*Sidebar - if you like Coke products, they haven't gone up -- yet

3 comments:

Cassidy Dawn said...

you're cute.

i miss you, can't wait to be back home!

taylorbobb said...

haha i do not have that teacher, sorry. I have jenkins. she is a sweet lady, the class is still a waste of my time. Mom says it's not a waste of her money though, lol. =)

bobbfamily said...

How did I not know about this blog? It took me forever to catch up on all of the posts!